Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So This Is Christmas

And what have I done?
Another year's over
And a new one's just begun.

And so this is Christmas
I hope you had fun
The near and the dear ones
The old and the young.

A very merry Christmas
And a happy new year!
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear.*

I'm grateful for this year past with all its blessings and its trials and looking with hope to the coming year.  Jesus came that we may all find our everlasting hope in Him.  I pray that each of you may know Him and His peace through this season and all those to come.  Merry, blessed Christmas and Joyful New Year!





So This Is Christmas, John Lennon, slightly modified

1 comment:

  1. I like your version better than Lennon's! ;) A joyful new year to you and yours as well!

    ReplyDelete