Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Guess Who I'm Wearing...

No, really. You’ll have to guess.


In the fashion blogging world, brands matter and are almost always given.
 And sure, because man looks at the outward appearance.
That’s not just a wrong thing.  There’s much to be said about aesthetic appeal
(I recommend Captivating by Staci & John Eldredge) but this is my short blog.
So today’s point is this: I could give you my details, my brands.  I’ve got good ones! 
But, particularly as I seek the intersection of my interests,
I want my wardrobe to say this:

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25 (NLT)

"Without fear of the future." There’s that good timing again, as we’re still at the top of a new year. Wonder where that’ll take us...


For giggles, I guess, I'll tell you where this post almost took us:

Mixing _____s

You can guess at what it was gonna be about!

1 comment: