Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello Kitty!

yes, there's a picture of a kitty!


 



I brought this sweet little sweater home like some folks would bring home, say, a stray kitty.  It was soft and cuddly and I just wanted to hold it and hug it and...







...one of my daughters told me that wearing it, however, was out of the question.


 
 
I mean, heaven forbid someone think
I'd joined this bunch of weirdos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The easy solution - for me, anyway - was to turn that kitty inside out but it left me with an unusual problem:  exposed tags.
 
As it turns out, however, some of my odd habits ~ such as saving things that have no fore-seeable purpose, such as iron-on patches, for instance ~ have reasonable payoffs. 
Like here, for instance:

I had "before" pictures but I don't just take bad pictures.  I lose pictures.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyhow, thank goodness!  Possible catostrophe averted!!  Nothin' but normalcy up in here!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
By the way, meet my cat. 



He was a stray and
who wouldn't wanna take him home?!
And hold him and hug him...

No comments:

Post a Comment