Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pinned At Last!

After all these months and months of pinning wardrobe inspirations, I finally interpreted one!


I must plan strategically and well in advance of Sunday morning or I will go to church in jeans - which is okay, of course.  I would just rather be dressing "on purpose" for church.

photo source: spiritedroute.blogspot
via pinterest
So, on this particular morning, as I was about to don my previously arranged attire, I remembered the pin and the skirt - the $1 skirt that was in my truck in the "I'm never going to wear this so return it to the thrift shop" bag - and lickety-split, I was not so much dressed as I was pinned!


P.S. I don't copy poses on purpose.  If you've seen previous posts, you know that posing is a skill I lack and if I ever "match" a reference pose, it's a total fluke!

Here's an example.
And here.





No comments:

Post a Comment